Sunday, December 9, 2012

Summer time, and the living is classic luxury

So its Summer and it was seriously time for me to get some new updated shades for the harsh African sun.

I wanted something that suited me but if I was going to spend a pretty penny I wanted something classic, timeless and always fashionable that can be worn with everything.

So, naturally I set my mind on the classic Ray-Ban Aviator style. So this past weekend I happily set off to the mall and found Sunglass Hut housed within Edgars and almost instantly found the pair that I wanted. The sales lady was exceptional, did the necessary amount of flattering and soon I was just about convinced.

I did try a few other varieties of Ray-Ban and even tried some other brands but I just could not get the one's I originally picked out of my mind. It wasn't long and I took these which I think compliment me completely, suite my face and will last a lifetime.

A true classic in every sense of the word.

I absolutely love my new sunnies. Check out www.sunglasshut.com/za or  www.ray-ban.com/southafrica for your own pair of the "Legend".

True Legend Ray-Ban's - "Legends Live for 75 years"

I prefer the lighter lens and these are brown shaded which go perfectly with the gold metal frames. So excited with this amazing purchase.

Thanks to Sunglass Hut SA for the great service and to Ray-Ban for making classic eye wear that protect, make a fashion statement and last forever.

Cheers,

Wayne

No comments:

Post a Comment